Monday, April 13, 2015

Cherry Blossoms of Blessings!



Midterms are coming up, international student clubs are beginning, and little stressors keep pulling at me from every direction. Today I register for my fall classes, and this week I will attend my final day of my classes until midterm week. I am nearly half-way through my time here and I can barely believe it. 

Yet with all that is going on, as I look around me, flowers are blooming, relationships are deepening, and upcoming future decisions are becoming more and more clear as days go by. With each morning comes new joys!

~~Joys and blessings from this week~~

The Colorado Girls: These girls give me life. I cannot express how incredibly blessed I have been by Stephanie, Clara and Susanna this semester. They traveled from UNC with me and we have become such close friends in a short amount of time. They have been my listening ears to me so many times and I have loved getting to know them each. We've traveled foreign cities together, laughed together, explored together, cried together, studied together, and of course, eaten ice cream together. I love you girls. Thanks for experiencing Korea with me! <3





CCC: This community has been such an encouragement to me! Our times together have been filled with much laughter and much joy! They welcome me like one of them and love me even though they do not know me. Despite the language barrier, it is wonderful to be surrounded by like-minded people who love God and love people! I look forward to getting to know these people even better over the next few months!


New Friends: I meet new people almost daily, but sometimes I meet people for the first time who capture my heart with the joy that they radiate to everyone around them. This girl, Asra is one of those girls. :) And Susanna too! Oh, she is such a joy! I can't wait to be her roommate in the fall!


Cherry Blossoms: Flowers! Bees! Asian Culture! Springtime! Loving families and people each with a story. <3




"It's always like springtime with You, 
Making all things new,
Your light is breaking through the dark.
This love it is sweeter than wine,
Bringing joy, bringing life,
Your hope is rising like the dawn."

Listen to "This Is What You Do" by Bethel Music here:



Take a moment to think about what blessings you can be thankful for today.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment